Attraction Marketing System

Connect With Me

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why? Finding a Deepest Reason to Be Successful!

By Clodualdo Burdeos


In pursuing your dreams, there will be a time we will get exhausted or burnout. We feel that we did everything but nothing happens. Then doubting ourselves will enter into our mind. We fill that we can't reach it and start to have fear. But if you have a reason, I mean a deep reason. You will never be stop by any circumstances that you will encounter in your life. Reason actually is your motivation to move forward and your energizer.

I'll share you my reason why I still continue no matter how hard it is. My reason it's not just to make money. Not just to buy everything I want. Not to be famous and achieve appreciation. My reason is my family. They give me strength and motivation whenever the going gets tough. I don't want to be poor for the rest of my life and my next generation. I want to change my life. I do this because for my future. To buy what my family wants. I do this thing because for them. It's like in this scenario. If you see your love ones, they were torturing by another person and your only option to save them is to replace them. Ask yourself and look in the mirror. What will you do? Maybe some of you will be mad and angry. Maybe some of you will be selfish and will not take their place. But for me, I'll replace them. Why? I'd rather be in pain than seeing them in pain. I'd rather be hurt than seeing them hurting. I'd rather be tired, ignored and exhausted because I do these things for them. There are times you cannot do anything because of lack of resources like when one of your family get sick and you have to bring them to hospital but you don't have enough money and you can't do anything. A hurtful event but it happens.

And this hurtful event that I don't want to experience again in the near future that's why all of this is my reason to strive harder and move forward no matter how difficult it was and no matter what setbacks I encounter. Then I write my reason in a piece of paper and put them where I could see them always. And I also have a picture of my love ones on my wallet. So whenever I was down and I feel hopeless and I feel I want to give up. I put out the picture and look to it. Then tell myself, I was doing it for them and suddenly I was motivated again.
Look for a reason and I'll end this with a question. Before you go to bed tonight, look at your love ones and ask yourself if this is the life you want for them. Then if not, look for an opportunity to change where you are right now. Don't do it for you, do it for them.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Clodualdo_Clody_Burdeos


Attraction Marketing System

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More