Attraction Marketing System

Connect With Me

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Collective Consciousness of Dreaming





Only in the near past sleep analysis I observed a trend. The development, I observed, was individuals visiting my dream
website desirous to know the that means of a "flat tire" in their dreams. Actually that is
not the first time this has occurred to me. Over the past fifteen years I have been
decoding dreams I have observed developments, or comparable messages that individuals have been
getting in their dreams.

With this particular development taking place simply after the holidays, I actually wasn't surprised.
In the universal dream language, the subconscious thoughts uses a automobile to represent the
physical body. Due to this fact, if one has a flat tire, which means that the dreamer's
physical body is not very mobile. Most likely, it is in poor health or very close to being so. When
you contemplate that the holidays is a time of overeating of all kinds of goodies, then it
makes sense that many dreamers would have a dream like this.

After we overeat, visit us at dreamanalysishq especially sweets, the immune system is compromised and thus
we have now a higher probability of turning into ill. The subconscious thoughts is ever clever in
selecting up the abuse of the physical body, even it we're not consciously paying
consideration to our physical health. Most likely, there are quite a number of dreamers having
automobile dreams and having one thing improper with their dream automobile across the holidays
and winter months. I find that once I eat things that I usually would not, I
sometimes would have a dream where I couldn't keep in mind where I parked my
dream car. Sure, I had put my physical health on the back burner and had indulged!
Many years in the past I used to participate in weekend long "dream hotline" by which
anyone could name a sure cellphone number and have their dreams interpreted.

Over
the course of the weekend, I might have interpreted 100 dreams. And what I
observed is that there can be a sure kinds of dreams that individuals would name in
desirous to have interpreted. One was the common dream of tooth falling out. In the
universal dream language, food represents knowledge. So if your dream tooth are
missing, this means you might be unable to assimilate food (or information).

Basically, it
means that the dreamer is not using the information available to them. If we're not
residing as much as our potential, most probably we could have this sort of dream.
Our dreams is likely one of the things that binds us to 1 another. We all dream, even if
we do not keep in mind them. Our dreams level out to us that we're not all that
completely different from one another. We all have common experiences as we undergo life
and we often view these experiences in an analogous way. This is likely one of the causes that
we are able to interpret our dream on a universal level...we all have universal experiences.

There is a saying that great minds think alike. We all have that means whether we
contemplate our thoughts to be "great" or not. Since we are all creating our lives by means of
our ideas, our dreams level out that we create our lives similarly on
occasion, such because the flat tire dream. Our dreams exist to assist us in creating our lives
on a productive degree, if we're not doing so at that exact time.



0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More